42B Aeolus Avenue RYDE, NSW 2112
Grand family duplex in highly desirable location!
At Snowden Parkes, the safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and community are our highest priority. We are taking all measures possible to make sure we run healthy inspections and have informed all our team of preventative hygiene and social distancing measures to ensure everyone feels as comfortable as possible when attending our properties. In addition, our properties will be available to inspect 7 days a week between 8am and 6pm and we will guarantee you a private inspection anytime you choose between these hours, except Sundays where properties are tenanted. Facetime appointments also available. We are here to help, in everyway possible!
A much loved super-sized family duplex in impeccable condition set on 396sqm, full brick construction.
Accommodating three full sized bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms with efficient design and layout.
Additional features include but are not limited to the following:
– Well maintained kitchen with gas cooking facilities & quality stone bench tops
– Large informal combined dining and lounge areas
– Two alfresco balconies overlooking rear back yard
– Custom marble flooring and tiles throughout bathrooms
– Two spacious bedrooms with built ins and private en-suites located downstairs
– Master bedroom upstairs with en-suite and powder room which features a unique design
– Massive open plan lounge room / teenagers retreat / in law accommodation available
– Double lock up garage with ample off street parking
Located in arguably one of Ryde’s most sought after streets and positioned perfectly within walking distance to the local park “Liv’s place” and Ryde’s state of the art newest primary school Smalls Road Primary School.
Awaiting the next family to love it and enjoy it, this is a property certainly worth considering.
Virtual tour available
Please contact Snowden Parkes Real Estate on 02 9808 2944 for more information
Snowden Parkes Real Estate give notice that all information whether contained in this advertisement or given orally, is provided without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information presented through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage