- Property Type:Apartment
Our salesperson will be at the property this Saturday 19th October between 11am – 11.30am, however the property is available to inspect 7 days per week between 8am and 6pm. We guarantee you an inspection anytime you choose between these hours, except Sundays where properties are tenanted.
This is a quality apartment, positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac.Enjoy the convenience of walking to Dundas train station, future planned light rail station, schools local café and shops. Ideal for first home buyers, downsizes or investors.
– Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Open living and dining areas
– Modern stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and large walk in pantry
– Modern bathroom with internal laundry
– Large sunny undercover balcony seamlessly connected to the living
– Split A/C in living area, video Intercom system and alarm
– Secured single car space with extra storage
– Short stroll to train station, local shops, buses and Dundas public school
– Minutes’ drive to Parramatta CBD, Carlingford and Eastwood Centre
– Ideal for first home buyers and investors
– Strata Levies $743.11 approx per quarter
– Council Levies $176.60 approx per quarter
– Water rates $172.59 approx per quarter
Please contact Sanja Komchian on 02 9808 2944 for more information
Snowden Parkes Real Estate give notice that all information whether contained in this advertisement or given orally, is provided without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information presented through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.