Boutique Collection – The Bond Apartments
Surrounded by restaurants & trendy cafés, various transport connectivity, employment precincts & endless lifestyle choices are all key indicators to consider when imagining life at The Bond.
This tightly held boutique building, in a highly sought after location, directly opposite the vibrant Barangaroo precinct encompasses both lifestyle, retail and commercial aspects of life – with short strolls to other key and close hubs – The Rocks, Kent St Village, Walsh Bay, King St Wharf, Circular Quay & Sydney CBD (with easy rear pedestrian access via Level 4 permitting direct steps into Gas Lane, onto Kent St, walk to George St & Quay ferries or to Wynyard for direct lines to Mascot Airport (for the busy executive).
Accommodation consists of but is not limited to the following;
– Prime top floor corner position with iconic view corridors & ample privacy
– Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes (master, walk-in)
– Two fully tiled contemporary bathrooms
– Oversize shower footprints with rain shower head
– Open plan modern kitchen , long island bench (stone) with gas cooking facilities
– Separate lounge and dining areas with maximised view corridors and plenty of natural light
– Floor to ceiling windows. Sliding glass doors to capture the change of seasons and a fresh breeze
– Covered alfresco area with spectacular water views, inviting westerly sunsets
– Southerly aspect, overlooking a New York style park & garden
– Internal laundry with plenty of internal storage or home satellite office & security access
– Security carspace and basement storage cage
– Complex facilities includes, indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, on-site building management & pet-friendly by-laws
– Currently tenanted to long term tenant with monthly return $3,780.36 approx.
– Total area 105sqm approx, Strata $2,626.70 per quarter, Council $956.40 per annum, Water $741 per annum
– 49 apartments within the complex, 5 per level
A great opportunity for an astute investor or owner occupier looking for a quality apartment, with further scope to enhance and add value, within arguably one of the best locations within the City of Sydney.
Millers Point, Barangaroo Precinct is the new postcode of Sydney , The Bond Apartments – a smart location & building for astute buyers.
Contact our sales team on 02 9808 2944 for more information.
At Snowden Parkes, the safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and community are our highest priority. We are taking all measures possible to make sure we run healthy inspections and have informed all our team of preventative hygiene and social distancing measures to ensure everyone feels as comfortable as possible when attending our properties. In addition, our properties will be available to inspect 7 days a week between 8am and 6pm and we will guarantee you a private inspection anytime you choose between these hours, except Sundays where properties are tenanted. Facetime appointments also available. We are here to help, in every way possible!
Snowden Parkes Real Estate give notice that all information whether contained in this advertisement or given orally, is provided without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information presented through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advice or as is otherwise necessary. Images reflect past and present presentation.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces