- Property Type:Apartment
A tightly held and highly sought after location directly opposite the ever so vibrant Barangaroo lifestyle and commercial precinct and within close proximity to Kent St Village, Walsh Bay, King St Wharf & Sydney City CBD.
Accommodation consists of but is not limited to the following;
– Prime top floor corner position
– Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Two fully tiled contemporary bathrooms
– Open plan modern galley kitchen with gas cooking facilities and stone benchtops
– Separate lounge and dining areas with maximised view corridors
– Covered alfresco area with spectacular waterviews
– Internal laundry, ample storage & security access
– Security carspace and basement storage
– Complex facilities includes, indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, on-site building management & pet-friendly by-laws
– Currently tenanted to long term tenant on expired lease, current monthly return $4497.15
– Total area 105sqm approx, Strata $3,696.20 per quarter, Council $956.40 per annum, Water $741 per annum
Surrounded by restaurants & café options, transport connectivity, employment precincts & endless lifestyle choices are all key indicators to consider when imagining life at The Bond.
A great opportunity for an astute investor or owner occupier looking for a quality apartment within arguably one of the best the locations within the City of Sydney.
Contact our sales team on 02 9808 2944 for more information.
Snowden Parkes Real Estate give notice that all information whether contained in this advertisement or given orally, is provided without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information presented through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces