Top Ryde Living - Stunning one bedroom apartment is set to impress!
Designer one bedroom apartment in a unique location without the luxury price tag! Ideally, positioned with a generous east-facing entertainers balcony this highly impressive apartment showcases luxurious lifestyle and located above Top Ryde shopping Centre. It is the perfect spot for singles, couples and downsizers or investors seeking a secure income stream.
• Oversized sunny terrace with ample privacy
• Efficient and functional floorplan
• Immaculate presentation with bright and sophisticated interior design
• Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, Smeg appliances, dishwasher & microwave
• Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, security intercom, security car space and storage
• Exclusive access to five-star facilities which includes gym, 25 meters heated swimming pool, spa, sauna, music room, theatre room, function room, library and BBQ facilities
• Total area is 84 m2 approx.
• Strata – $1,059.94 per quarter, Council – $300 per quarter, Water – $177.12 per quarter approx.
A property certainly worth considering!
Contact our sales team on 02 9808 2944 for further information or to arrange inspections by appointment.
For inspections please meet outside the St George Bank in the outside La Piazza area
At Snowden Parkes, the safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and community are our highest priority. We are taking all measures possible to make sure we run healthy inspections and have informed all our team of preventative hygiene and social distancing measures to ensure everyone feels as comfortable as possible when attending our properties. In addition, our properties will be available to inspect 7 days a week between 8am and 6pm and we will guarantee you a private inspection anytime you choose between these hours, except Sundays where properties are tenanted. Facetime appointments also available. We are here to help, in every way possible!
Snowden Parkes Real Estate give notice that all information whether contained in this advertisement or given orally, is provided without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information presented through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advice or as is otherwise necessary.