- Property Type:Apartment
At Snowden Parkes, the safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and community are our highest priority. We are taking all measures possible to make sure we run healthy inspections and have informed all our team of preventative hygiene and social distancing measures to ensure everyone feels as comfortable as possible when attending our properties. In addition, our properties will be available to inspect 7 days a week between 8am and 6pm and we will guarantee you a private inspection anytime you choose between these hours, except Sundays where properties are tenanted. Facetime appointments also available. We are here to help, in everyway possible!
Sophisticated in design & quality this north facing two bedroom plus study apartment will comfortably impress the astute owner occupier or investor looking to acquire a signature property within the renown Top Ryde City Living developed by Crown Group.
Located on level 6 this oversized apartment accommodates but is not limited to the following features and benefits;
– Top quality contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, deluxe SMEG gas cooktop, SMEG oven, SMEG dishwasher & microwave
– Abundance of natural light, quality finishes throughout & an efficient layout offering ample space
– Spacious living & dining areas which flow onto a generous covered north facing balcony with glimpses to the city
– Deluxe master bedroom with built-ins & ensuite which also connects to balcony
– Open but dedicated study room or room of choice
– Ducted air conditioning, video intercom, lifts
– Secure parking and storage cage allocated
– Direct access to shopping plaza, eateries, cafes and buses
– Total area is 120sqm approx.
– Strata – $1,216 per quarter, Council – $301 per quarter, Water – $178 per quarter *approx.
With local restaurants, major retail and boutique shopping, Top Ryde City is the iconic local meeting point for the suburb. Also within the centre is a medical centre, child care facilities, Ryde Library and Event Cinemas as well as major banks, post office and many more services and facilities.
Just minutes away are also the major business precincts of Macquarie Park, Rhodes and Eastwood as well as Ryde Hospital and some of Sydney’s most respected schools and universities. Within easy access are the arterial motorways of M2, M4 & M5 providing quick access to all points of greater Sydney. Alternatively public transportation is available.
This property is certainly a property worth considering and offers a true sense of community. Please contact the team at Snowden Parkes on 02 9808 2944 to arrange private viewing during the week or weekends.
Snowden Parkes Real Estate give notice that all information whether contained in this advertisement or given orally, is provided without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information presented through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces