A blank canvass in one of Denistone’s most finest streets!
Located in one of Denistone’s finest streets, on an elevated generous 697sqm approx. featuring sweeping district views.
This classic Californian bungalow allows ample possibilities to further enhance, by way of extensive renovation or the potential to knock down and rebuild subject to council approval.
Additional features include but are not limited to the following:
– Three bedrooms
– Combined lounge and dining areas
– Kitchen with gas cooking facilities
– Original full sized bathroom with separate w/c
– Close to parks, transport, hospitals, shops and schools
– External laundry
– Frontage 15.24m approx. Land size 697sqm approx.
– Character features include: solid brick construction, high ornate ceilings and original timber flooring
This rare offering is a mere moments’ drive to West Ryde and Denistone train stations, falls within the Eastwood Public School catchment & is close by to Top Ryde City & Macquarie Centre
Please feel free to contact David Gennusa on 02 9808 2944 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit you
Snowden Parkes Real Estate give notice that all information whether contained in this advertisement or given orally, is provided without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information presented through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces