- Property Type:House
From the moment you enter the automatic gates & travel up the gravel driveway you are firstly welcomed with finely landscaped gardens, an automatic six car garage & a feeling of grand space.
Settled on 4 acres of land and surrounded by magnificent Blue mountain & district views, this family home has had thought & care poured into every aspect ensuring the location can be enjoyed to its full potential. The home itself features multiple living areas including a separate wing with its own entry, two further bedrooms, bathroom and living space. Entertain family & friends in the extensive living area at the back of the main residence which features beautiful ironbark floors, a chefs kitchen with butler’s pantry and creates awe with the amazing views with large surrounding floor to ceiling windows. Extending further is the covered outdoor wooden deck area, ideally made for entertaining. Hold your summer barbeques and enjoy the oasis around the inground salt water swimming pool. The grounds itself includes an additional two large sheds which create further storage & multi-purpose opportunities.
– Entry foyer, formal lounge with bar and library, TV/Media room wired for surround sound, rumpus room and office
– Large formal dining & living room with direct verandah/pool access
– French provincial style kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cooking and butler’s pantry
– Three bedrooms with BIR’s, master with ensuite and WIR
– Family bathroom with spa bath, laundry featuring additional bathroom and external access
– Two reverse cycle ducted air conditioners, alarm, intercom, full insulation to walls and ceiling
– Internal & separate entry off main courtyard, split system air conditioning, large living and dining room with deck access
– Ironbark timber flooring throughout
– Two bedrooms with built in robes, bathroom
– Electric gate entry, hard wired driveway lights, second entry point
– 220m² of covered entertaining space and stairs to the inground pebblecrete salt water pool with sandstone water feature
– Electric six car garage/shed (9mx12m) with additional covered porch + 7mx10.4m shed with mezzanine and large three bay shed
– Two bay stable barn with rubber floors and adjoining tack room, five paddocks all with water tap access, 40x20m sand arena with flood resistant drainage
– Town water, gravel driveways and Irrigation throughout
An immense amount of infrastructure & value, those looking to relocate from afar to the natural surroundings, endless space and open air, this is the one to consider.
An established community, tightly held and a inherit future value this is certainly a property worth considering!
Contact our sales team on 02 9808 2944 for more information.
Snowden Parkes Real Estate give notice that all information whether contained in this advertisement or given orally, is provided without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information presented through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Garage