- Property Type:House
Set on the high side of a cul – de – sac street, this brick family home is sprawled across 758sqm approx of land with north east & west orientations.
A desirable single level home which has ample accomodation for the growing family, the home features but is not limited to the following
– Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
– Large master bathroom and additional ensuite in master bedroom
– Well proportioned lounge and dining areas with additional sitting room
– Up to date kitchen with electric cooking facilities
– Impressive covered pergola area overlooking in ground swimming pool
– Lock up garage with ample workshop space and outdoor garden shed
– Walking distance to local amenties such as the newly upgraded Kent Rd Primary School, the brand new Smalls Rd Primary School coming soon, Epping Boys High, Macquarie University, bus and transportation plus so much more
A tightly held location, with scope to further enhance for modern day living.
A property certainly worth considering
Snowden Parkes Real Estate give notice that all information whether contained in this advertisement or given orally, is provided without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information presented through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces