- Property Type:Villa
Privacy is one of this villas many assets. This villa is set at the rear of a small, well maintained group of villas with no common walls ensuring peace and tranquility.
Features include but are not limited to the following:
– Open plan living, layout suitable for entertaining
– Fully tiled bathroom & second toilet , internal laundry
– Neat and tidy kitchen with quality appliances
– Three bedrooms all appointed with built-in-robes
– Low maintenance private courtyard and covered entertaining area
– Lock up garage & car space
– Peaceful location, located within well maintained group of villas
– Moments to local shops and Train Station, Walking distance to city buses
– Desirably located within the Denistone East Public School catchment
– Area: 218sqm approx.
– Strata fees: $537 per quarter (approx.)
Located in arguably one of Eastwood’s most sought after pockets this full brick villa is a perfect fit for couples, young families, downsizers and astute investors. All within a five minute drive to Eastwood Station, local Shopping Village, schools and nearby parkland ideal for relaxing.
Please contact Philip Hartig- Franc or David Gennusa on 02 9808 2944 to arrange private viewing.
Snowden Parkes Real Estate give notice that all information whether contained in this advertisement or given orally, is provided without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information presented through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces